Pubblicato: 17 Maggio 2016
Trends from the world of beauty parade on 39th edition of Cannes Film Festival's red carpet. Directly from the Croisette, here are coolest celebrities make-up to be copied completely to be trendy this summer, and the make-up products under 40 euro for achieving them.
The 69th edition of Cannes Film Festival proceeded booming. Skirts herringbone, star right ahead, the festival was the glamor event of the moment and all the spotlight was on the guests that day after day juggles between red carpet, photo call, selfie at la Croisette and glossy parties. The bombing created by all the celebrities coming to visit the most fashionable cities of the French Riviera is what attracts more photographers and celebrity watchers, always ready to capture the looks of the stars with a click or a judgment. Therefore, from this event, you can draw a lot of interesting ideas in terms of trends, both in the fashion and beauty. With some exceptions, the make-up of this year are generally sober, and even if marked, prefer warm, natural nunances. We have selected 6 make-up that should be replicate if you wanna be on trend for summer. We find, therefore, what they are and why are so cool.
1) Vanessa Paradis, natural gloss effect makeup. The watchword for the beauty of the warm season in 2016 is simplicity. Natural tones and touches of light, revealing female beauty in all its naturalness, so clear eye shadow on shades of peach, a mascara wire, an illuminating base, and a lip-gloss, become the pass par tout for every occasion, also the most important (recommended product: treatment with Glycolic acid Diego Dalla Palma - photo Glamour.it).
2) Lily Rose Deep, the girl from the '90s. Do you remember Beverly Hills? The plaid high-waisted jeans wore by Donna, checked oversize shirt by Brenda and casual tank top wore by Kelly? Well, venture fashion will draw on the trend those years, then, the right make up follow the nuances of brick, with matte lipsticks and eye shadows full eyelid that recall the plein color (Recommended product: Too Faced Natural Matte palette Maybelline New York eye shadow).
3) Blake Lively, Izabel Goulart, a perfect complexion. The simple trick is successful especially if the complexion is perfect without impurities in evidence. The foundation must not be invasive and greasepaint effect, must adjust and cover giving the skin the right freshness. As an alternative to the foundation you can use a mix of illuminating liquids and fine powder to highlight the top of the cheekbones, forehead, the inner corner, the eyebrows, the bridge of the nose and the edges of the lips, according the ranking technique of strobing, new trick for the skin in addition to counturing. It differs from it for colors and application. The end of treatment is to give the face a brilliance that comes from hydrating the skin with creams and eliminating the shiny effect with the powders (Recommended product: Estee Lauder face cream 01 Light enlighten ee).
A nuanced intense brown eye shadow with pink, also on the lips will complete perfectly the beauty look.
4) Nicole Warne, scarlet lips. If extradark are banned, this is not true for the red, which are in the marc and the nuances of dark burgundy the formidable allies for a look very trendy night. Super chic, it goes alone, with a mascara wire (Recommended product: Make Up For Ever Lip ProSculpting with pen 2 in a checker / applicator).
5) Bianca Balti, just a touch of eye-liner. Simple is beautiful, especially if you tricks with the brush! Then, without too many layers, put a good base of well-defined graphic line for a beautiful cat eyes for the summer (Recommended product: the pen eyeliner by 3INA, which by the way has just opened a store in Milan Corso Venezia).
6) Kate Moss, magnetic eyes with metal shades. The desire of summer also called on the red carpet of the film festival where the latest trend in view of eye shadow has the hottest shades of gold, bronze, which illuminates the eye with a light iridescent scales. For a magnetic eyes! (Recommended product: Pupa 706 - Bronze Chepz.nut Vamp! Pupa).